We love like-minded people. People who are different, who challenges the norms, break the status quo and buck the trend.
We’ve added quite a few pieces of silverware to our shelf, and our awards speak for themselves. So if you want to work alongside a group of disciplined go-getters who are willing to do what it takes to make difference, we’d love to hear from you.
LINKVIVA is a space of celebration where we build brand love and we do it with all our passion and Joie de vivre. Every single team member is an essential contributor in driving the projects to success and create yet another reason to celebrate!
Main Responsibilities of the Account Director:
- Set strategies towards achieving unit’s financial and quality targets.
- Manage entire fiscal responsibility of own unit based on the annual targets.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute events as per client’s requirements in coordination with other teams.
- Manage quotation, invoicing and costing process on event basis.
- Oversee event flow and procedures in line with clients’ objective and employ team accordingly.
- Manage teams and work flows to the highest standards onsite during event delivery.
- Manage, mentor, lead and train direct team closely.
- 15 years of account management experience in advertising, events and creative industry.
- Extraordinary relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Pleasant personality
- Team management/leadership skills
- Sharp attention to detail
Apply now under: firstname.lastname@example.org